This update is available via auto-update.
It can also be applied manually if your UPSP is up to date: http://download.ftgate.com/files/FTGate7/updates/ftgau70400.fau
- Added new usage report to domain tools.
- Added mailbox SMTP throttle to allow admin to limit number of SMTP messages sent by a mailbox per minute (default is unlimited). Options are part of mailbox privilege sets.
- Moved the FTGate Monitor from WebSockets to names Pipes. You now specify the IP address/name of the server and not its port numbers.
- Fixed issues with spooler forgetting to process messages when handling large bursts of messages and running scripts
- Fixed UI issues
- Fixed issue with trying to send webmail messages after deleting the drafts folder
- Fixed system messages being in plain text
- Fixed issue with clock not updating on some systems
- Fixed issue preventing proxy server from starting