FTGate Technology’s Customer Support Service is highly praised by our users
FTGate Technology offers customer support via email via email@example.com
The following guidelines will help us to give you the best possible service when you request support from the FTGate Technology support team, and will result in your problem being resolved in the shortest time.
- Support requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of your FTGate licence registration key
- Please note that we will only provide support for the latest version of FTGate, and that your Support and Maintainence Plan (UPSP) must be current
- When emailing support (email@example.com) you will receive an automated response that includes useful information and a tracking code [e.g. [FST0412001]]. Please use the tracking code when replying to messages from support as it will help us to track your issue. Emailing with a fresh code will most likely end up with a different support specialist and result in them asking you for information you may already have supplied.
- Before sending messages to support please make sure you have set your logging level to debug (WebAdmin\Configuration\Logging).
- If we ask for a log file then please locate the folder containing the logs (WebAdmin/Config/Logging), then locate the file for the day of the incident [e.g. 20040101.ftlog] and then send the file to us (zipped please). It is preferable to zip the file as they can be quite large.
- When sending log files and messages please make sure that the log file actually contains the time period for which the messages or incident occurred. If the log and messages are mismatched there is no way that we will be able to help.
- If the problem is reproducible then please describe the method you use to reproduce it and please include a debug log file showing the problem.
- Support is freely available to any user who has the current version of FTGate and a valid Support and Maintenance Plan.
- If you are asked for a screen shot, please follow this procedure:
Go to the page that is requested.
Press the Print Screen/SysRq key on the keyboard (its the third form the left on the top row of most keyboards)
Open windows paint.
Save the image to a file.
Attach that file to the message that you send us. (You can zip the file if you wish).
By following these guidelines you will make it easier for us to provide you a fast solution to your issues.
Please see our Telephone Support Page for details on how to request telephone support