This update is NOT available via auto-update.
It can also be applied manually if your UPSP is up to date:
Why are we releasing a beta.
Microsoft and Google are deprecating the standard login modes for their POP3 services and moving to OAuth2.
Full documentation on configuring FTGate Smartpop for access to Google and Microsoft via OAuth2 is available here:
This beta is mainly to test our support for OAuth2.
If you have any issues please contact email@example.com.
- Contact address handling fixes
- Webmail quoted address fixes
- Security policy page updated to handle large numbers of addresses
- Performance improvements
- Optimised addressbook handling and memory use
- Fixed timezone in message tracking
- Fixed deadlock condition in the DNS resolver
- Additional logging information